Our Dog Daycare is Primarily a “Free-Range” Daycare
The pack spends the day rotating between play groups in the yard and rest areas. We believe in meeting a dog’s individual needs and setting them up for success not only in our daycare, but for their lives at home as well. Our facility features ~20,000 square feet of pet grade, artificial grass.
The Best of Indoor & Outdoor Fun
The pack has access to an indoor temperature regulated area at all times which contains cots for them to relax on, and play structures for them to engage with all year long. Activities throughout the day may include: fetch, practicing basic manners, playing with our bubble machine, splashing in our doggie fountain & pools, pack “jogs”, getting cuddles from the Ruff Rangers, and various other enrichment experiences.
- Dogs Must be a minimum of 6 months old to attend daycare.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered past 1 year of age.
- Pack Members are required to attend daycare a minimum of once a week.
- We encourage consistency so that dogs feel comfortable in a familiar and stable environment.
- Parents receive weekly report cards, access to cameras to watch all of the fun unfold, and specific and regular recommendations for each dog in our pack.
- Drop Off is between 7-10 am M-F. Pick Up is 6:30 pm.
- Each new pack member must PASS a scheduled assessment before they can enroll on our schedule. Please complete the application below.
- Our daycare is by appointment only.
Prices range from $25-$35 per day.